WELCOME TO Chapel of revelation
Glad to see you are visiting our website. It would give me so much more joy to see your face in church this Sunday. There, you can encounter Jesus and spend quality time with fellow believers to worship at His feet. I promise you, it will be an encounter that will turn your life around for good. You will not only enjoy a warm reception and a Sunday School treat, but a table full of the best that heaven has to offer.~ Your Host Chaplain ~
The Word of God from the Pulpit.
The Spirit of Holiness in Revival(Numb. 25:1-15, Rom 8:1-6; 12:1-7)
By Mrs. Etochi Ikeorgu
* God whom we serve is holy. Holiness is His very essence. He is called the Holy One of Israel and the King of saints.
* Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Ghost (Luke 1:35). He operated by the power of the Holy Ghost. (Heb. 7:26)
* The Holy Spirit himself is Holy (Rom. 1:4), He is called the Spirit of Holiness and He imparts holiness to the believers.
- Holiness means separation into sacred use.
- THere can be no revival without holiness.
- Consecration is not holiness, it is not sanctification. It is separation or setting apart unto something.
- Without the Spirit of holiness, there can be no revival.
- The believers are called to be saints (Rom. 1:7)
- We are saved to partake of His holiness.
- Without the Spirit of Holiness, we cannot operate as revival vessels and we cannot even see God.
- It is by the Spirit of Holiness that we mortify the deeds of the flesh (Rom. 8:12-13).
- There is much unholiness in the body of Christ today and we seem to be accommodating it.
- By the Blood, the Word, the Holy Ghost, we overcome.
- God does not take pleasure in disgracing His people, He gives them time to repent so by reason of the season, we must yield to the Holy Spirit.
- He works via the revelation of truth - the Word, to purify and heal our spiritual deformities.
- If we must mid-wife the coming revival, and silence satanic accusations and win the world, we must submit to the Holy Ghost.
Thursday (Mid-Week) (11-07-2019)
How negative thought pattern wastes divine encounter.
By Pst. Dr. Lawrence Chinatu
* We must endeavour to guard our hearts against negative thought pattern, or we will end up killing God's plan for our lives (Prov. 4:23, James 1:13-14).
* God does not tempt anyone, so we should be alert in the spirit, possessing wisdom and inspect our hearts regularly.
STAGES INVOLVED IN EMPTYING DIVINE PURPOSES
- Stage of exposure: Evil thoughts expose Christians to temptation. A man is tempted when he exposes his soul by his own desires. Your thought life positions you to fulfill Godly or evil prophecies.
- Stage of drawing away: Negative thoughts appear as ropes in the hands of Satan to draw away Christians. Evil thoughts defile a man and give Satan the right to drag him, because he has lost the presence of the Lord..
* We cannot carry God’s burden when we have negative thought patterns because the weakness of every man is rooted in negative thought patterns. We must occasionally work on our hearts (Mark 7:20-23)
Church weekly activities
Our services are the same but the content never remains the same. You do not want to miss these services. Come and be blessed.
Sunday ServiceSundays - 8:00AM
Youth and sanctuary keepers prayMondays - 5PM
Choir and Ushers pray,Tuedays - 4:15PM
Revelation voices rehearsals
Pastorate pray,Wednesdays - 2PM
Hosannah choir rehearsals
Mid-week ServiceThurdays - 4:45PM
Women and Men PrayFridays - 4:15PM
Prayer Band PrayFridays - 11PM
Night vigil/ Cross Over NightLast night of the Month
General rehearsals at unit levelsSaturdays
General EvangelismFridays - 4:30PM
Saturdays - 2:30pm
Latest Photos from our Gallery