WELCOME TO Chapel of revelation
Glad to see you are visiting our website. It would give me so much more joy to see your face in church this Sunday. There, you can encounter Jesus and spend quality time with fellow believers to worship at His feet. I promise you, it will be an encounter that will turn your life around for good. You will not only enjoy a warm reception and a Sunday School treat, but a table full of the best that heaven has to offer.~ Your Host Chaplain ~
The Word of God from the Pulpit.
Think Revival The (Acts 2: 1-41; 1:8, Joel 2: 28-32)
By Prof. Ike Nwachukwu
- There are prerequisites for revival to come.
- Revival cannot come, unless the people are united in harmony.
- Revival is not about self, but service; what God uses you to do, and not what God does for you (Acts 1:8)
- Evidence of revival is soul-winning.
- Strive to have harmony in the home, in the church also.
Thursday (Mid-Week) (22-08-2019)
Theme: Think Revival
Topic: Mortifying the flesh Colossians 3:1-7, Ephesians 2:2
By Pst. Dr. Lawrence Chinatu
- To mortify means to kill by starvation. It is a gradual process, keeping desires, thought patterns at bay until they cannot hinder the spirit from finding expression,starving those fleshy desires until they are killed completely (Ezekiel 3:3)
- Growth is a function of what you feed on, therefore the spirit man cannot grow if the flesh has dominion over man
- Who should mortify the flesh? You cannot tell an unbeliever to mortify his flesh because they constantly live in sin.
- A person that can think about mortification is someone who is born again, anyone baptised into Christ's death and baptised into Christ's body.
- Romans 6:1.Baptism into his death is the only means by which the nature of satan that man inherited (iniquity), is removed. Isaiah 53:6, Romans 6:6.
- Iniquity is also known as our old man. * Ephesians 4:22 Iniquity is a foundation for corruption. ** 2 Peter 1:4 Iniquity is a platform for satan to culture his character Corruption finds expression through evil desires
- Galatians 6:14 Baptism into Christ: The essence of baptism into Christ is to receive the nature of Christ. Romans 8
- Steps: * Hearing of the gospel. Ephesians 1:13 ** Believing the gospel *** Marked with the seal of the Holy Spirit. John 1:11
Church weekly activities
Our services are the same but the content never remains the same. You do not want to miss these services. Come and be blessed.
Sunday ServiceSundays - 8:00AM
Youth and sanctuary keepers prayMondays - 5PM
Choir and Ushers pray,Tuedays - 4:15PM
Revelation voices rehearsals
Pastorate pray,Wednesdays - 2PM
Hosannah choir rehearsals
Mid-week ServiceThurdays - 4:45PM
Women and Men PrayFridays - 4:15PM
Prayer Band PrayFridays - 11PM
Night vigil/ Cross Over NightLast night of the Month
General rehearsals at unit levelsSaturdays
General EvangelismFridays - 4:30PM
Saturdays - 2:30pm
Latest Photos from our Gallery